Monday, October 11, 2010

The ups and downs...

You can guess from the title of this post that I decided to extend this project from its original two weeks to three weeks, but in doing so, I was quickly overwhelmed. Those feelings of frustration that I had the week before were quickly returning to the forefront of my mind and I wasnt sure that I could handle the frustration of it all. In my videos, I tend to come across as the kind of girl that doesn't really care about what people think of her, but that's not entirely the case. Just like most people, I want to be liked. I want to fit in. And I was doing a project that was setting me aside and causing others to re-evaluate their friendship with me.




Hindsight is 20/20 though, as they say. Looking back, are the people who were so quick to cause me grief really worth the title of having in my social circle? probably not. Am I better in the long run without them dragging me down? I would venture to guess that the answer would be yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment