Monday, October 18, 2010

This Just In...

As received from a friend in Chicago- My interview with Naimah Latif made it to Chicago based cable news 19, and has been aired.

I am not sure yet if they will have archives of the interview available or if I will be able to get a copy of the video to be able to upload and share here, but I will be contacting them to see about this. Unfortunately I missed the program as I am out of town, BUT hopefully I can find a way to access it...

A friend sent me the following email earlier through facebook. This is SO exciting!

*******

Is the USA guilty of religious profiling? Discrimination against Muslims in America is the featured topic on The Media Connection TV Show, airing Monday, October 18 on Cable TV Channel 19 in Chicago, at 5pm Central Standard Time. It will be simultaneously broadcast on Radio Station 1570 AM in Chicago at 5:00 CST, during the program, The Word Is In You. Outside of Chicago, if you're near a computer, you can hear this discussion online at http://www.gospel1570.com at 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST.

The program, hosted by Naimah Latif, was taped at the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's 62nd Annual Convention in Virginia in July, 2010. It features Florida researcher Amy Guimond and Kazistan immigrant Dina Berik discussing the changing attitudes toward Muslims in Post-911 America.

For more information, call The Media Connection, 312, 849-3456.

No comments:

Post a Comment